Motown Tress Let's Lace Front Wig Swiss Lace Deep Part LSDP FARA
NAME:Motown Tress Let's Lace Front Wig Swiss Lace Deep Part LSDP FARA
COLOR SHOWN: F4/30
TYPE: Swiss Lace Deep Part Lace front wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Up to 400F
- Softer rip resistant lace - More comfortable
- No Tape, No Glue
- Curling iron safe up to 400F
- Deep part lace - Ear to ear lace
- Brush the piece thoroughly to remove any tangles.
- Soak the piece in cold or lukewarm water with mild wig shampoo. this will help to dissolve make up oil and dust.
- Swish gently until the piece is fully washed. Rinse in cold or lukewarm water until all shampoo residue is gone.
- Rinse again with wig conditioner for shine and softness.
- Allow the piece to dry naturally by hanging ti on a plastics wig stand or laying it on a towel.
- When piece is completely dry, start brushing by brushing out the tips first.
- Most curls will snap back to the original shape
- Should you need to curl the hair it is best to use hot curling rollers and let your hair set until rollers are cool. If you are using a home curing iron, set it to a low heat setting. When releasing the hair from the curling iron keep hair in coiled up form until it is cool. Never release hot hair onto are skin as it can cause burns always release hair onto oven mitt or other similar heat resistant pad.