Motown Tress Let's Lace Synthetic Lace Front Wig L.MELANY
NAME:Motown Tress Let's Lace Synthetic Lace Front Wig L.MELANY
COLOR SHOWN: F1B/30
TYPE: Lace Front Wig
HEAT SAFE: Yes - Safe Up To 400ºF
- Ear To Ear
- Lace Front
- Beach Curl Long
- Most Natural Looking
- Softer Swiss Lace: 2 Inches
- Finished Length: 18 Inches
- Curling Iron Safe: up to 400°F
Pull your own hair back making it as flat as possible. You can wear a wig cap for a better fit. Clean your skin free from oils and makeup where lace tape or lace glue is to be applied. Make sure lace is clean and free from glue remover. Follow clean instructions, it is not necessary to wash whole wig unless needed, you may just clean lace portion.
Step 2 (OPTIONAL)
Place double sides lace tape to the front of your forehead where you want your hairline to start. Or Apply lace glue where you want your hairline to start. Let glue partially dry until tacky. Do not apply any glue to your own hair it may damage your hair.
Put on Lace Wig using the combs to secure your wig, making sure lace covers the lace tape or lace glue.
Apply light coat of makeup to further disguise lace.
HOW TO REMOVE LACE WIG
Apply small amount of lace glue remover to glued taped area. Wait until glue dissolves so that wig removes easily. Recommended you use the same brand lace tape, lace glue and lace glue remover for best results.
*We strongly recommend using a professional to attach and removing your Lace Wig.
HANDLING OF YOUR NEW LACE WIG
Handle your new lace wig extremely gentle, paying extra attention not to tear lace or pull out hairs from lace. Not recommended that you wear your lace wig to bed. If you chose to wear it while sleeping then braid the hair and wear a satin cap, tucking all hair underneath the cap.
WASHING & CARING INSTRUCTION
To restore the beauty of Motown Tress piece, wash it by hand in the following manner.
- Brush the piece thoroughly to remove any tangles.
- Soak the piece in cold or lukewarm water with mild wig shampoo. This will help to dissolve male-up, oil and dust.
- Swish gently until the piece is fully washed. Rinse in cold or lukewarm water until all shampoo residue is gone.
- Rinse again with wig conditioner for shine and softness.
- Allow the piece to dry naturally by hanging it on a plastics wig stand or laying it on a towel.
- When piece is completely dry, start brushing by brushing out the tips first.
- Most curls will snap back to the original shape.
- Should you need to curl the hair it is best to use hot curling rollers and let your hair set until rollers are cool. If you are using a home curling iron, set it to a low heat setting. When releasing the hair from the curling iron keep hair in coiled up form until it is cool. Never release hot hair onto bare skin as it can cause burns, always release hair onto oven mitt or other similar heat resistant pad.
- Do not rub or wring during washing.
- Do not brush or comb while piece is wet.
- Do not use hair dryer on high heat setting to dry.
- Do not expose your piece to any heat source such as open flames, steam and hot oven, etc.